Lost California Vehicle Title (Pink Slip) Replacement

If your vehicle title or pink slip has been lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed, you'll need to get a new one. HDG Holdings, Inc. can process your documents and have a replacement sent directly to you from the DMV.

In order to process your request for a duplicate title or title replacement, you will need to complete an Application for Duplicate Title form (Reg 227) including the vehicle license plate number, your true full name, current address and your driver license number.

Sign the statement of facts explaining what happened to the title and attach the damaged title, if mutilated and available.

Fax or email the signed documents to HDG Holdings, Inc., complete the online payment form and HDG Holdings, Inc. handles the rest. You can expect your duplicate title to arrive in the mail, directly from DMV, in a few short weeks.

Fax HDG Holdings, Inc. at (916) 503-6230

Complete Your Online Registration Now

We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express